Delwinds Insurance Acquisition is one of the newly organized blank check company. They are intended to efficiently identify and complete an initial business combination within the insurtech, traditional insurance, and insurance-related products and services industries, which is referring to as the insurance and insurtech sector. They are believed that the insurance sector is highly fragmented presenting with several value creation opportunities. They are positioned to provide growth capital to these NYSE: DWIN.U at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-dwin.u companies to take advantage of rapidly improving market conditions.
These growth equity and expertise are also providing a solution for industry participants positioned to capitalize on a confluence of industry-specific factors contributing to financial and operational pressures in the sector. This management team is led by Andrew J. Poole, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the board of directors, and it is supported by the Chief Financial Officer, the accomplished board of directors, and executive advisors who are recognized experts in the insurance sector. This intent is to seek potential target businesses globally. The maturity and judgment of their management team and executive advisors will guide the acquisition process.
Insurance SPAC Delwinds Insurance Acquisition
- Delwinds Insurance Acquisition is a blank check company formed by The Gray Insurance Company targeting the insurance industry, filed on Friday with the SEC to raise to $200 million in an initial public offering.
- The Houston, TX-based company is planning to raise $200 million that is offering 20 million units at $10. Each unit is consisting of one share of common stock and one-half of a warrant, exercisable at $11.50.
- At the proposed deal size, Delwinds Insurance Acquisition would be commanded a market value of $256 million.
- The company is led by CEO and Chairman Andrew Poole, an investment consultant at The Gray Insurance Compan that is CFO Bryce Quin. It is a Process Improvement Specialist for The Gray Insurance Company and Director Michael Gray. This is also having the principal executive and President of The Gray Insurance Company.
- The company is planning to target businesses in the insurtech, traditional insurance, and insurance-related products and services industries.
- The group’s previous SPAC, Tiberius Acquisition, went public in March 2018 and completed its acquisition of International General Insurance (IGIC; -29% from $10 offer price) in March 2020.
- Delwinds Insurance Acquisition was founded in 2020 and plans to list on the NYSE: DWIN.U. The SPAC filed confidentially on June 9, 2020. RBC Capital Markets and Cantor Fitzgerald are the joint book runners on the deal. You can check more stocks like NASDAQ: BHSEU at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-bhseu before investing.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.General