The Difference Between Key Telephone Systems And PBX Phone Systems
Phone systems are very important for the telecommunication within the enterprise, these phone systems could be a key telephone system or a PBX phone system, what makes them different from one another? The coming of IP phone system brought a lot of questions on the efficiency of the conventional phone systems, hence the following sections below will give you essential concepts that can help you in choosing the most appropriate phone system to use.
For you to have a clearer picture of what is really the difference between the two, you may read the following information taken from various online source.
The key telephone system is equip with several buttons that allow the caller to select different phone lines affiliated in their company. However, you must not mistakenly thing that key telephone system is the same with telephone switching.
A pbx phone system, on the other hand permits you to connect with numerous external lines from the main office and also switching is available in this telecommunication system. Phone switching is another term which is used to signify pbx or private branch exchange.
The use of key telephone system is ideal if you have a small enterprise because you will only use basic features in telecommunication. However, if you have bigger business then it would be at your best interest to use a pbx phone system since it can perform complex functions.
Questions are inevitable and probably you have ask the following questions.
These might be some of the questions you have in mind right now.
1. The most probable question you can ask is why is it that phone switching is only available in pbx? Or in the first place what is phone switching?
2. You might still wondering what is in it to you if you know the difference between the two?
3. Many features can be used on your advantage however it can be avoided that you still don’t know which one is more suitable to use.
4. For small business owners, you might ask should you use key telephone system instead of a pbx?
5. Is the use of pbx telecommunication sytstem appropriate for you?
6. You might also be wondering for the pbx phone system cost. Is it very pricey?
7. If you don’t want to be in some traditional phone system with a few attributes, hence what can I do to subscribe a pbx phone system?
8. What are some of the attributes that are not present in pbx but can be found in key telephone system?
9. It is also possible that you have a friend or an acquaintance who uses pbx but has a limited personnel under them. It is inevitable that you get confuse because of that scenario. You probably think, that person you know was tricked? Was that person able to pay a pricey cost for something not beneficial to his or her company?
10. There are different models and brands of phone systems, how will choose the most appropriate model for you?